Automated Detection and Alerting in Seconds with Visual Confirmation of Events
A leader in real-time video analyzing machine learning AI for industrial liquid leak, process, asset, and environment monitoring
Powered by an arsenal of advanced video analytics software technologies and deep machine learning artificial intelligence, IntelliView’s real-time detection and alerting solutions take advantage of data rich output from leading thermal and visual cameras as well as legacy systems. The result is an intelligent vision system that cost-effectively meets the high-priority monitoring needs of complex and/or remote industrial environments.
The application of this technology platform to select industrial processes aids in the prevention or mitigation of infrastructure failure. As a result, users benefit from the avoidance of adverse environmental impact, operational interruption, compromised asset and workforce safety, remediation costs, reputation damage, or loss of social license to operate.
An IntelliView solution provides
24/7 monitoring in wide range lighting and weather conditions
Automated, real-time event detection and qualification
Alerting in seconds with event photo and video
Detection sensitivity options at low false positive rates
Event qualification based on user set conditions
Comprehensive and customizable alert options
The IntelliView Vision System (IVS), an IIoT analytic imaging and alerting platform, is the product of over 300,000 hours of rigorous customer driven field testing and ongoing refinements. The IVS utilizes the combined capabilities of patented and proprietary software, supervised machine learning and deep neural networks together with distributed processing and the latest sensors.
The convergence of these technologies brought about the development of solutions that deliver enhanced detection accuracy and high analytic performance at low false positive outcomes. Another key leverage of the IVS is its flexibility in solving the unique, mission critical problems of today’s industries, such as above-ground liquid leak detection, remote equipment inspection and perimeter surveillance for Midstream Oil and Gas and Mining companies.
Analytic Software Capabilities:
- Live Bi-Spectral Sensor Input Analysis – The IntelliView analytic software is applied in real time to the thermal and the full HD color video feeds of the DCAM™, doubling the system’s detection capability. The FLIR Long Wave IR sensor (uncooled microbolometer) tracks emitted energy without the requirement for lighting and allows the analytics to perform well even in adverse weather.
- Dual-Sensor Detection Correlation – An event is analyzed and matched individually by the DCAM’s thermal sensor and color sensor. This approach introduces an additional layer of event qualification at the network edge, which contributes to false alerts reduction.
- Multi-Data Processing – Various types of data (e.g. radiometric, environmental, user input, etc.) are analyzed and presented at the System Console as information that can be acted upon by the monitoring personnel and first responders.
- Multi-Region Detection – Independent analytic rules can be implemented at different areas of a camera view to provide comprehensive coverage, especially for complex and unconventional sites.
- Analytic Rule Coupling – Two analytic conditions from either or both sensors of a DCAM can be merged to work in tandem, which improves object detection and adds a layer of validation.
- Analytic Control of Digital I/O Devices – Peripheral devices can be remotely activated and deactivated by analytic rules.