A typical IntelliView surveillance system consists of a thermal camera, a color IR camera, HVR with proprietary security analytics (motion detection), and accessories (e.g. radar detector, weather station, laser detectors, GPS, access controller, and more).
Based on facility requirements, a solution type may be either or a combination of the following:
Fixed – Designed for permanent sites equipped with power and network services. In this setting, camera poles are embedded in the ground.
Trailer – Ideal for sites that are mobile (changing locations), remote, semi/unmanned, geographically difficult to access, unsafe/risky to access, or lacking or having limited power and network infrastructure. The IntelliView trailer is a standalone, self-contained, green-powered, weatherproof solution that offers versatility.
It comes typically equipped with:
- 4+ channel capacity, at least one thermal camera (for detection) and one color camera (for verification). A variety of color camera types can be used: PTZ, IP, IR, and analog.
- IntelliView HVR with video analytics based on licensed solutions
- Green energy (EFOY or solar power)
- Long-range modem
- (Optional) Non-imaging sensors and accessories (e.g. weather station, GPS, radar sensor, visual/audible alarms, bird deterrent devices, etc.)
- (Optional) Rugged/C1D1 enclosures for harsh environments
Visit the IntelliView System Architecture page for more.